GAME OF SKILL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
LARRY ADLER SKI & OUTDOOR ARCTERYX COMPETITION
- Information on how to enter and the prize forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Participation in the Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions and any other notices referenced herein.
- The promoter is Adler Nominees Pty Ltd., ABN 27352649068, 1024 Pittwater Road, Collaroy, NSW 2097.
- Subject to paragraphs 4 and 5 below, entry is only open to residents of Australia.
- Entrants under the age of 18 must obtain the prior permission of a parent or guardian over the age of 18 to enter the Competition.
- Employees of the Promoter, their associated agencies, suppliers or related bodies corporate, and their immediate families are not eligible to enter this Competition.
- The Competition commences on November 16th 2017 at 00:09:00 AEST and concludes on December 22nd 2017 at 23:59:59 AEST (Competition Period). No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- To enter the Competition and to be eligible to win the prize Entrants must, during the Competition Period:
a. access the web address and register their details including, without limitation, name, phone number and e-mail address. Failure to provide the requested information will render the entry invalid;
b. submit an answer to the question in at least 25 words or less
c: Be a member of the Larry Adler Ski and Outdoor Eclub. Free to join
d. comply with these terms and conditions
- Entrants may only submit one Competition Entry during the Competition Period. Any Entrant who submits more than one Competition Entry will have all entries apart from their original Competition Entry deemed invalid.
- Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt of the Competition Entry and not at the time of transmission. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. If an Entrant's contact details change during the Competition Period, the Entrant must promptly notify the Promoter of the relevant change. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be in writing and directed to Promoter.
- There is 1 prize in total to be awarded.
- One winner will be selected.
- All entries will be judged on creativity and accuracy of the answer to the question by a panel of judges at 1024 Pittwater Road, Collarory NSW 2097 on the December 23 2017.
- The selected winner will be awarded the prize which comprises: A $1000 worth of Arc'teryx Ski and Snowboard gear.
- If a winning entry is deemed by the Promoter not to comply with the conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and a new winner of the prize will be determined from those entries eligible to receive the prize.
- The prize winner will be notified by email within 1 day of the draw advising them of their prize. Notice of the prize winner will also be published on the larryadler facebook page.
- The total prize pool value is up to AU$1,000 (including GST). Prize value is recommended retail price and is subject to change. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value.
- The prize, in whole or in any part, is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash, goods or services. The prize is not refundable and cannot be upgraded.
- The Promoter, their associated agencies, and other contractors associated with this Competition, accept no responsibility for prizes or prize information lost in transit.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- To the extent permitted by law and any direction of the relevant gaming authority, if the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value.
- If the prize winner is under 18 years of age, the prize will be awarded to the winner's parent or legal guardian.
- The decision of the Promoter in relation to the conduct of the Competition and the prize winner is binding and final and the Promoter and the Sponsors will not enter into any correspondence regarding the Competition result.
- The Promoter reserves the right to require the prize winner to provide proof of identification and/or proof of residency or address details in order to claim the prize. Proof of identification, residency and address considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. If the prize winner cannot provide suitable proof, the prize winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute or cash will be awarded in lieu of the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter, contains objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, or defamatory statements or if the entry does not comply with these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter also reserves the right to, in its sole discretion, disqualify any Entrant whom the Promoter believes has tampered with the entry process or has engaged in conduct in relation to the Competition that the Promoter believes to be fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promoter.
- To the extent permitted by law, no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter, their related bodies corporate, employees, associated agencies or suppliers to the Promoter (together the "Parties") for any late, lost or misdirected entries or for any claim arising from the conduct of the Competition. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for outdated or incorrect contact details or contact details by which the Entrant cannot be contacted during business hours on the relevant dates.
- To the extent permitted by law, if for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned, due to causes beyond the control of the Promoter, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or technical failures, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to take any action that may be
available to it, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, and recommence it from the start on the same conditions subject to any government regulation.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside person or event which changes the result or prevents or hinders the determination of the Competition, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, acts of terrorism, natural disasters, civil unrest, strikes or any other event beyond the control of the Promoter; the Promoter may in its discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions subject to any government regulation.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. To facilitate participation in the Competition, the Promoter may disclose an Entrant’s personal information to other companies associated with this promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the individual may not enter this promotion. By entering the Competition, unless otherwise advised, each Entrant acknowledges and agrees that the Promoter collecting the Entrant's personal information and enter same in a database, and the Entrant consents to the Promoter using such information for future promotional and marketing activities including, without limitation, sending the Entrant electronic messages, and for any media and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the Entrant.
- In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to the prize winner, the prize winner hereby assigns to the Promoter all right, title and interest in and to all copyright in any material created in connection with the prize winner’s participation in any aspect of the prize ("Works"). The prize winner acknowledges that the Promoter is free to use the Works and to exercise its rights in relation thereto and the prize winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- Entrants' personal information may also be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments or to another government authority, as required by law. A request to access, update or correct any personal information should be directed to the Promoter.